Technology in Skincare
Since we were at ancient wisdom in previous post, here are some modern science which I’ve not tried all. Thought it’s nice to share some innovative smart skincare too
- Do Not Age With Dr. Brandt Time Reversing Cream US$130 (1.7 oz) Juvenescence Complex System, infused with an energetic blend of essential oils to reverse the appearance of sagging skin.
- Kate Somerville Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Cream US$90 (1.7oz) Revolutionary Telo-5 technology to combat the comprehensive signs of aging.
- Guerlain Super Aqua-Crème Day Gel US$124 (1.6oz) Aquacomplex which delivers multiprotection for dry to normal skin as well as 24-hour moisture.
- Peter Thomas Roth Neuroliquid™ Volufill™ Youth Moisturizing Hydra-Gel US$110 (1.7oz) Amino acids for natural collagen, collagen, hyaluronic acid, 24 hour moisturizers, caffeine, SymWhite® 377*, luminosity enhancers & Plankton-derived Brestine* to smoothen wrinkles.
- Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer US$90 (2 oz) Revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid works to minimize wrinkles.
- Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge Facial Cream US$57 (1.7oz) Patented peptide technology, Peptide-D58 for skin firming, antioxidant protection & combat fine lines.
- Chanel Ultra Correction Line Repair Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream US$135 (1.7oz) Hyaluronic acid to enhance the cream’s moisturising and plumping effect by forming a film on the surface of the skin.
I’ve tried (2) Kate Somerville, pretty good for maintenance & (7) Chanel, bought due to rave reviews but seems a little too rich for me which I now use only once a week for that boost of goodness
Have you tried any of these? Share!