Pores & oily t-zone It’s never easy to tell the efficacy of most skincare but when you find the right products to your skintype, you will know it & feel it! I see improvement especially on my nose area lately using these ‘heroes’ for my normal to oily combi skin.
- Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator: I’ve tried many exfoliant in my skincare journey and this feels different! The granular mineral from microalgae is so fine & gentle yet removes the roughness on my nose area effortlessly. I’ve used it twice weekly for over a month now & nose remains smooth! ❤️
- Fresh Rose Floral Toner: Love the spray, refreshing & has a natural aroma
- Cosme Decorte AQMW Repair Lotion: Hydrating and ideal for prepping the skin before makeup. Use cotton wool and let it rest on your nose and cheeks
- Tatcha Cleansing Oil: Suitable for daily use and not too rich for my combi skin. I use it in the evening to remove makeup. Cleanses well & is hydrating
- Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash: A Must! for normal to oily skin. My morning ☀️ ritual (and some nights when I need double cleanse/skin is acting up), feels so clean & I can feel that it does promote healing & regeneration of the skin
- Biotherm Life Plankton Essence: My fountain of youth! Many have felt different benefits ie red bumps disappear, radiance & hydration. To me, it’s how soft my skin is after using it especially the nose area. No wonder custom called for brides to bathe at the source (French Pyrenees Mountains) on the eve of her wedding day, centuries ago
Have you any pore ‘heroes’ to share?